Day 1 | Monday, July 11, 2022
Jordan - Madaba - Mt. Nebo
- Check out of hotel, cross to Jordan from Allenby Bridge. Visit the "City of Mosaics" - Madaba, an ancienct city south of Amman. See the famous mosaic map before strolling in the streets and perusing offerings from artisan craftsman. Stand atop Mount Nebo to admire the inspirational view of the 'Promised Land' as seen by Moses (Numbers 27).
- Drive down the Kings Highway to Petra
Dinner and Overnight : Petra Hotel
Day 2 | Tuesday, July 12, 2022
- A full day visiting Petra. Petra is a famous archaeological site in Jordan's southwestern desert. Dating to around 300 B.C., it was the capital of the Nabatean Kingdom. Accessed via a narrow canyon called Al Siq, it contains tombs and temples carved into pink sandstone cliffs, earnin its nickname, the "Rose City."
Return to Israel at the Arava Border and overnight in Eilat (the northern tip of the red Sea).
Overnight: Eilat Hotel
Day 3 | Wednesday, July 13, 2022
- Free time in Eilat where (at your own cost) you can visit the underwater observatory, swimming with dolphins, beach activities, lounging at the pool
- 11am check out from hotel, luggage deposited with bellboys
- Free time for lunch on own
- 1pm depart by bus to Ben Gurion Airport
- Visit ancient copper mines in Timna and a brief tour of the Tabenacle
- Continue on to Mitzpe Ramon visitor center
- 7:30pm arrive at Terminal Three at Ben Gurion Airport - please book your return flight to depart after 10:30pm